California International Marathon
Marathon Entry Fees
- $85 until March 15 by 11:59 pm, PT - one of the lowest entry fees anywhere for a top marathon!
- $105 from March 16 until June 1 by 11:59 pm, PT.
- $130 from June 2 until September 30 by 11:59 pm, PT (or until entry limit of 8,000 is achieved). In 2012 entries filled by August 23, so do not delay entering.
- $130 from Oct. 1 to Oct. 15 by 11:59 pm, PT. These entries are available only to, and guaranteed for, registrants who achieve the appropriate CIM qualifying standard - see below.
- After official entries close, additional “charity” entries may be offered. 100% of these entry fees will be donated to one or more of the SRA’s beneficiaries.
2013 CIM Divisions
- Open (includes all age divisions)
- Pushrim Wheechair
- Vision Impaired
- Clydesdale (men 200+ lbs.) and Athena (150+ lbs.). Please note that the Clydesdale/Athena division options are not available in the online form. To be categorized in one of these options, you must weigh in at the Buffalo Chips Running Club booth at the CIM Expo, after which you will be placed in the appropriate division.
Watch for SRA/CIM Coaching Program Information to be announced at a later date.
2013 CIM Entry Standards Details
In order to accommodate more experienced runners who wish to enter later in the year, they may do so if they have achieved their appropriate CIM entry standards described below.
Standards for California International Marathon Guaranteed Entry: October
1 to October 15:
|18-34||3hrs 15min||3hrs 45min|
|35-39||3hrs 20min||3hrs 50min|
|40-44||3hrs 25min||3hrs 55min|
|45-49||3hrs 35min||4hrs 05min|
|50-54||3hrs 40min||4hrs 10min|
|55-59||3hrs 50min||4hrs 20min|
|60-64||4hrs 05min||4hrs 35min|
|65-69||4hrs 20min||4hrs 50min|
|70-74||4hrs 35min||5hrs 05min|
|75-79||4hrs 50min||5hrs 20min|
|80 over||5hrs 05min||5hrs 35min|
- Entry standard must have been achieved within 2 years of the Dec. 2, 2013 CIM.
- You may add 59 seconds to the times described times above.
- Standard Achievers’ times will be verified by CIM Staff.
- If validation of provided qualification information finds that a registrant does not qualify per the matrix, CIM reserves the right to refund entry monies and void the registration.
The California International Marathon is owned and managed by the Sacramento Running Association, a 501 (c) (3) not-for-profit organization. Proceeds from SRA events benefit youth fitness programs, running venue development and improvements, the American River Parkway, and they support local, elite, post-collegiate runners.